How To Balance A Washer Drum?
If you are using the washer and it is getting stuck during washing, then you can contact the professional washer repair center. They will fix your machine and will not charge you any cost. However, if you want to fix it yourself, then there is no harm in doing it.
You just need to know the process of balancing a washer drum. But if you don’t know, then I will tell you step by step how to balance a washer drum.
1. First of all, you need to know that the drum is divided into two halves, so you need to balance it.
2. You can use a ruler to check the diameter of the drum and then you will need to check the distance between the lid and drum.
3. If the distance is right, then the lid is in the middle of the drum.
4. Now, check the position of the washer arm and make sure that the washer arm is in the center of the drum.
5. If the arm is in the center, then the lid will be in the center of the drum.
6. Then, turn the washer drum upside down and align it properly.
7. Make sure that the washer drum is level by placing a ruler on the ground and if you don’t see the level marks on the drum, then you need to adjust the position of the washer arm.
8. Next, you will need to adjust the washer and its weight.
9. After that, you will need to open the lid and check the position of the washer.
10. If you see the washer is in the right place, then you can close the lid and put the washer drum in the washing machine.
11. Now, start the machine and make sure that the washer will spin.
12. Wait for a few minutes until it is completed and then you can check the washer to make sure if it is working properly.
Now, you can easily balance a washer drum. If you still have any doubts, you can contact the experts. They will not charge you anything and will guide you in the right direction.