A Step-by-Step Guide to Sparkling Clean Electrolux Ovens
How To Clean Electrolux Oven
It?s important to keep your Electrolux oven clean in order to ensure that it functions properly and to prevent any nasty odors or bacteria from forming. Cleaning an Electrolux oven isn?t too difficult, but it can be time consuming. Follow these steps to make sure your Electrolux oven is sparkling clean.
1. Remove the racks and knobs. Start by removing the racks and knobs from your Electrolux oven. This will make it easier to clean the inside of the oven. Make sure to set the knobs aside in a safe place and store the racks somewhere away from direct heat.
2. Clean the oven racks. Spray the oven racks with a degreasing cleaner and let them soak for 10 minutes. Then, scrub them with a sponge and rinse them with warm water. Dry the racks with a soft cloth before putting them back in the oven.
3. Clean the inside of the oven. To clean the inside of the oven, you?ll need a baking soda and water mixture. Combine one cup of baking soda with one cup of warm water and mix until you have a paste-like consistency. Spread the paste over the interior of the oven, making sure to cover the entire surface. Let the paste sit for 15 minutes and then use a damp cloth to wipe it away.
4. Clean the knobs and door. Use a rag and warm, soapy water to wipe down the knobs and the outside of the oven door. Rinse the rag with warm water and wipe the knobs and door again to remove any remaining residue.
5. Clean the oven window. To clean the window of your Electrolux oven, use a glass cleaner and a soft cloth. Spray the window with the cleaner and then use the cloth to wipe it down. Make sure to wipe in a circular motion to avoid leaving streaks.
6. Clean the oven exterior. To clean the outside of your Electrolux oven, use a damp cloth and warm, soapy water. Wipe the outside of the oven and then rinse the cloth and wipe again to remove any remaining residue.
By following these steps, you?ll be able to keep your Electrolux oven clean and functioning properly. Make sure to clean your oven regularly to keep it looking its best.