Cleaning lint from inside a Samsung dryer is a simple but important task to keep your dryer operating efficiently and safely. Lint buildup in the dryer can cause a fire hazard, and can reduce the efficiency of the appliance, costing you more money in the long run. Fortunately, its easy to remove the lint from inside your Samsung dryer, and it only takes a few minutes.
1. Unplug the dryer. Before you begin cleaning, make sure the dryer is unplugged and the power is off.
2. Remove the lint trap. Take off the lint trap cover and remove the lint trap. Set the lint trap aside.
3. Clean the lint trap. Use a vacuum cleaner hose to suck up any lint from the lint trap and the lint trap housing. Be sure to get all the lint out of the nooks and crannies.
4. Inspect the exhaust vent. Check the exhaust vent for any debris or lint buildup. If you find any, use a vacuum cleaner hose to remove it.
5. Clean the inside of the dryer. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the interior of the dryer, including the walls, drum, and door.
6. Replace the lint trap. Once youve removed all the lint and debris, replace the lint trap and cover.
7. Plug in the dryer. Plug the dryer back in and turn it on to make sure its working properly.
Cleaning the lint from inside your Samsung dryer is a simple but important task that should be done at least once a year. Doing so will help keep your dryer running efficiently and safely, and will save you money in the long run.