5 Steps to Cleaning Your Whirlpool Gold Series Dishwasher Perfectly
How To Clean Whirlpool Gold Series Dishwasher
When it comes to cleaning a Whirlpool Gold Series Dishwasher, it’s important to understand that the process can be different than cleaning other types of dishwashers. Because the Gold Series dishwasher is designed with more advanced features, it requires a more specialized cleaning approach. Here are some tips to ensure that your Whirlpool Gold Series Dishwasher is cleaned properly.
1. Remove the racks and spray arms. Before you begin cleaning your Whirlpool Gold Series Dishwasher, you should first remove the racks and spray arms from the interior. This will give you better access to the interior and make it easier to clean. To remove the racks, simply pull up on the arms and lift them out of the dishwasher. To remove the spray arms, simply unscrew the screws that are located on the underside of the arms.
2. Clean the interior and racks. Once you have removed the racks and spray arms, you can begin cleaning the interior of the dishwasher. Start by scrubbing the interior walls and base of the dishwasher with a mild detergent and warm water. You may also want to use a soft cloth or sponge to get into any hard-to-reach areas. Once you have finished scrubbing, rinse the interior of the dishwasher with warm water.
Next, you can move onto cleaning the racks and spray arms. Use a soft cloth or sponge and warm soapy water to scrub the racks and spray arms. Make sure to pay close attention to the crevices and areas where food particles can accumulate. Once you have finished cleaning the racks and spray arms, rinse them off with warm water.
3. Clean the filter. Cleaning the filter is an important part of the cleaning process, as the filter can accumulate food particles and other debris over time. To clean the filter, remove it from the dishwasher and rinse it off with warm water. You may also want to use a soft brush to help loosen any built-up food particles. Once the filter is clean, return it to the dishwasher and make sure it is securely in place.
4. Clean the exterior. Once the interior and racks are clean, you can move onto cleaning the exterior of the dishwasher. Start by wiping down the exterior with a damp cloth or sponge. Make sure to pay attention to the control panel, as it can easily collect dust and dirt. Once the exterior is clean, you can buff it with a soft cloth to give it a nice shine.
5. Run a cycle. To ensure that your Whirlpool Gold Series Dishwasher is completely clean, you should run a cycle with no dishes in it. This will help to flush out any remaining debris from the dishwasher and ensure that it is working properly.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your Whirlpool Gold Series Dishwasher is properly cleaned. Remember to always use mild detergents and warm water when cleaning the interior and exterior of the dishwasher, and to run a cycle after cleaning to ensure that the dishwasher is working properly. With proper care and regular cleaning, your Whirlpool Gold Series Dishwasher will last for years to come.