How to Put Whirlpool Oven Door Back On
A microwave oven is a kitchen appliance which is used to cook food in a short period of time. You can cook a meal in less than three minutes and you can also defrost frozen food without heating it up completely.
But, if you forget to lock the oven door while cooking, then the food inside the oven may be overcooked or even burnt. So, in order to prevent this kind of a situation, you need to put the oven door back on. But, if you can’t put it back on, then you can take it off using the oven door hinge.
What Is an Oven Door Hinge?
An oven door hinge is a small device which is fitted at the top of the oven door. It is used to make the door of the oven open and close.
Oven door hinges are usually made of metal and they are usually connected to the door using screws. The screws are placed near the edge of the door.
How to Put an Oven Door Back On
If the oven is electric, then you can use the oven cord. But, if you don’t have an oven cord, then you can use a screwdriver and a small flathead screwdriver.
Now, if you are wondering how to put the oven door back on, then you will have to follow the steps given below:
1. First, you need to turn the oven door so that the screw is facing upwards.
2. Then you need to place the screwdriver at the edge of the door and place the screwdriver in the screw hole.
3. Now, rotate the screwdriver clockwise and press down gently.
4. After pressing the screwdriver, you can now open and close the door.
5. If you want to keep the oven door hinge intact, then you need to place a paper clip at the edge of the door.
6. Now, you need to take the screwdriver out of the screw hole and press the paper clip downwards.
7. Now, you can open and close the door and the oven door hinge will be intact.
I hope you found this article helpful. I have also shared with you another effective way to get rid of unwanted stains from your clothes. So, if you have any doubts about anything, you can leave your queries in the comment section. We will try to reply as soon as possible.