Resetting Your Kenmore Stove: A Simple Guide to Get You Cooking Again!
If your Kenmore stove is not working properly, it may be time to reset it. Resetting a Kenmore stove can be a simple task, but its important to take the time to do it properly. Heres how to reset your Kenmore stove:
1. Unplug the appliance from the wall outlet. This is an important safety precaution.
2. Remove the stovetop burners and knobs. Carefully remove the burner caps and knobs from the stovetop.
3. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws that hold the stovetop in place.
4. Lift the stovetop off the stove and set it aside.
5. Locate the reset button on the stove. The reset button is usually located on the back of the stove near the power cord.
6. Press and hold the reset button for at least 10 seconds.
7. Replace the stovetop and burners. Replace the stovetop and burner caps and knobs.
8. Plug the stove back into the wall outlet.
Your Kenmore stove should now be reset and ready to use. If the reset doesnt solve the problem, contact a qualified technician for assistance.
If youre having trouble with your Kenmore stove, resetting it may help. Just remember to unplug the appliance before starting and to be careful when removing the stovetop to avoid damaging any of the components. With just a few simple steps, you can reset your Kenmore stove and get back to cooking your favorite meals.