The Zero Turn Mower is one of the most efficient mowing tools that you can use for your lawn care needs. These mowers are extremely easy to operate and have no clutch or brake pedal. This type of mower will save you a lot of time and energy and it will give you a very smooth cutting experience. Let’s take a look at some of the amazing benefits of owning a zero turn mower.
Mow More In Less Time!
A regular push mower will only mow in one direction and you will need to stop the machine and start it again if you want to mow the entire lawn area. However, a zero turn mower will allow you to mow the entire lawn without having to stop the machine. This means that you will be able to finish the entire job in less time and this will lead to a nice and tidy appearance of your lawn.
Reduce The Chore Of Mowing!
Another great benefit of owning a zero turn mower is that you won’t have to push the mower up and down the hill every time you want to mow the lawn. With a zero turn mower you can simply operate the handle and the mower will go up and down the hill with ease. This will save you a lot of time and energy and it will give you a very smooth cutting experience.
One thing you should always keep in mind is that the more you use your lawn care equipment, the more you will need to replace the parts and this will cost you a lot of money. However, if you use the right mower for your needs, then you will be able to extend its life and this will lead to a significant reduction in the costs of ownership.
Step by step on How to Start Ariens Zero Turn Mower
Will show you step-by-step exactly how to take your old push mower and convert it into a zero-turn model – – so you can cut your lawn or garden almost instantly, without any straining or pushing.
Most people are amazed at how easy it is to convert their mower from a push model to a zero-turn model. It really is one of the best gifts you can give yourself if you have a large yard or garden.
1. Press and hold the button until it is red and then release. The lights should start blinking. This means that it is charging the battery.
2. Once charged, the mower is ready to use.
3. To turn on, press the Start/Stop button in the middle of the handlebar. After the mower has started up, push the button on the handlebar to stop. If you press it while the mower is already running, it will stop immediately. If you press it after it’s stopped, it will restart.
4. Use the control buttons on the left side of the handlebar to control the speed, direction and steering of the mower.
5. It’s recommended that you do not use this mower with grass less than 3 inches tall. Grass longer than that may wrap around the mower’s blade and cause it to stall or bind.
6. To start again, use the Start/Stop button. This will turn off the mower. Press the button again to turn it on.
These are just a few of the amazing benefits of owning a zero turn mower. I am sure after reading this post you will want one for your home or business.