Getting the Most Out of Your Frigidaire Dishwasher: 8 Steps to Get Started
If you have a Frigidaire dishwasher, you know it is one of the most reliable and efficient dishwashers on the market. But like all appliances, knowing how to start your Frigidaire dishwasher is important for optimal performance. Here are the steps to take to get your Frigidaire dishwasher up and running.
1. Make sure your Frigidaire dishwasher is properly connected to your water supply. There should be a flexible hose running from the dishwasher to the hot water supply valve underneath the sink. Make sure the connections are secure and that the hose is not kinked.
2. Select the cycle you want to run on your Frigidaire dishwasher. You can choose from different cycles such as Heavy, Normal, Light, and Rinse.
3. Load your dishes into the dishwasher. Make sure to scrape off any large food particles and dont overload the dishwasher.
4. Place the detergent tablet or powder in the appropriate compartment of the detergent dispenser.
5. Place the dishwasher door on the latch and close it securely.
6. Push the Start button. The dishwasher will fill with water and the cycle will begin.
7. When the cycle is complete, the dishwasher will beep to let you know it is finished. If you want to open the door to unload the dishes, make sure to push the Cancel button first.
8. To prevent hard water build-up, run a rinse cycle with vinegar or lemon juice at least once a month.
By following these steps, you can start your Frigidaire dishwasher and ensure it is running efficiently and effectively. Make sure to check the manual for any additional instructions or warnings. With proper care and maintenance, your Frigidaire dishwasher will last for many years.