Whirlpool Gold Refrigerator Ice Maker Not Working!
If you are looking for an effective way to fix a problem in your refrigerator then you are at the right place. We have provided you with the best and most effective solutions to fix a problem with your refrigerator.
The first thing that you must have in your fridge is a refrigerator ice maker because without an ice maker, it will be difficult to store ice cubes in your fridge. If your refrigerator ice maker is not working then there are chances that your refrigerator will be very hot inside, so make sure to check if the refrigerator is working properly.
How to fix refrigerator ice maker not working?
1. Check if the ice maker is plugged into a power source.
2. Try to turn on the compressor of the refrigerator.
3. Replace the filter of the refrigerator.
4. Turn the water faucet and see if it is running properly.
5. Make sure that the wires are connected properly.
6. Turn off the electricity of your home.
7. Take the cover of the refrigerator and check if the water is running properly.
8. If the problem still persists, then call a professional to repair it.
There are some reasons why your refrigerator ice maker may not be working, and you need to follow these tips to fix it.